Your story comes in all shapes and sizes.
I’m here to help you define your audience, clarify your message, and get your content to those who need it.
With over a decade of experience in media worldwide, I give you and your organization a unique, international perspective to each project I approach. I can’t wait to connect with you, wherever you are!
To get started, here are five ways I can help you share your story:
Your blog is the powerhouse when it comes to getting your story out there. Whether it’s just one post or setting up your content strategy, I’ll work with you to craft a blog that people love to share.
- Why Do Missionaries Travel Halfway Across The World When You Could Just Pray? YWAM Kona (Copywriter & Editor, 2022-2023)
- 5 Practical Tips To Fundraise For Your Discipleship Training School YWAM Kona (Copywriter & Editor, 2022-2023)
- 4 Ways To Care For Orphans & Vulnerable Children On Your Missions Trip 1MILLIONHOME (Copywriter & Editor, 2021-2023)
- An American’s Guide to Kiwi English | Tips on New Zealand Culture YWAM Furnace New Zealand (Copywriter & Editor, 2018-2020)
You’ve got the content, you just want that extra pair of eyes to look over it. Proofreading, content editing, line editing, or all of the above—get your writing ready to impact your world.
- What’s the One Thing You Can Do To Take Care of Your Soul? Soul Care (Editor, 2022-Present)
- How Midwives are Turning the Tide of the Maternity Crisis in South Sudan YWAM Kona (Editor, 2022-2023)
- The 5 Myths Orphans Want You To Know 1MILLIONHOME (Editor, 2021-2023)
- Is This Where I Belong? 4 uncomfortable things to consider before joining a team Restoring Connections (Editor, 2020)
3. Social Media & Copywriting
Help your social media platforms thrive with content strategy and captions that inspire action and connect you with your audience in real time.
- Social Media Manager, Soul Care (April 2023 – Present)
- Social Media Manager, 1MILLIONHOME (January 2022 – March 2023)
4. Email Campaigns
People are ready to read your content in their inbox—are you ready? I’m here to create content to keep your audience up-to-date and connected with you.
- Monthly email updates, YWAM Kona (September 2022 – July 2023)
- Monthly email updates, 1MILLIONHOME (January 2022 – March 2023)
5. Coaching Sessions
Wherever you are in your writing process, I’ll come alongside you and your team with interactive coaching sessions to brainstorm ideas, formulate a plan, and put it into action.
“I realised last year that to take my communication to another level I was going to need help from a communication jedi. Kayla showed up at the perfect time, and in just a few sessions helped me dramatically improve my ability to connect deeply with the people that I need to communicate with.
She knows when to push me to break out of an old pattern of thinking and try something new. She knows how to encourage me to lean into my natural strengths. Since she’s come on board, every aspect of our community development work has grown and expanded.
I couldn’t recommend her more highly to anyone who’s genuinely keen to connect with people in a deep and transformational way.”
—Matthew Dawson, Restoring Connections – Aotearoa New Zealand
For rates (business and non-profit) and availability, email email@example.com